Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

giving thought to a 6.2 honestly....

surreal next.

Alex

2. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I'm in. Just finished changing the U-joints on the Burb. Took under an hour. And it's nice not having a squeak when I move the truck. I'd never pulled a driveshaft myself so I was surprised with how easy it was (once we found the correctly sized wrench). My cousin's FIL made getting the U-joints off the shaft look easy as well. I'm guessing Sierra next

3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

You should have photo-documented that and done a how-to write-up ... because u-bolt issues seem to come up a lot, here. Oh well...

Maybe BTG will pop in.

4. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Hey [MENTION=33410]SupplySgt[/MENTION] is that the loud hollow clank I hear when I put it in reverse? LOL!!!! I think Surreal will be back soon. :glasses:

5. SurrealOne

[MENTION=33253]donyms[/MENTION], I spotted the photos of your new gauge cluster in the 'What have u done' thread -- completely badass, man. I love it.

Hrm, maybe Sarge is next?

6. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Thanks man, I have wanted these gauges for a long time but I just wasn't sure if they were worth what they cost. I love them though and I think they are worth the 377.00 they cost. Can't wait to get my hood put on now and my new rear sway bar that should be in this week. Surreal again? :glasses:

7. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

nope, he was a no show. Hope everyone had a good weekend. Donyms next

- - - Updated - - -

OK, well Dont know where everyone is but might of found a jeep. Got my guy to go look at a couple I have already today. I have one at 3100 that needs on the back Axel a seal past the brakes. I can t remember but he said 300 at the shop. 2 New tires, a seal on transmisson pan that I could myself, and some small stupid stuff that is all me. The others where already over budget and need work. Surreal next

8. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

ill stop by.

got some quotes on a 2013 with the 6.2....

ouch is about all i can say for now.

not sure what i should do. keep driving my truck, and hope the crappy dealers in VB will help (not holding my breath) trade for a 13, try and find a used 6.2 some place.....

bah.

surreal.

Alex

9. SurrealOne

Busy day. Days after holidays always are, for me, work-wise.
    [MENTION=44531]Sierraowner5.3[/MENTION], I think you should fix what you have, meaning make the dealership honour the warranty. If you don't like the price of the 6.2, consider fueling the sucker once you have it!

Sierra again.

10. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Naw I'm in. I've been going over in my head other ways water can get into my truck besides the rack since I sealed that this weekend per Surreal's instructions. Water is now only on the pass side so I'm thinking a door seal or the windshield but I have no clue.

Surreal again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.