1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I'm in. Surreal, I did take a few pictures (although not a ton of them) and could probably do a fairly detailed write-up. Just wouldn't have pictures at every stage of the process. I may look into that this weekend when I have the time for something like that. I'll just need to transfer the pictures from my phone to my computer.

donyms, depends on the clunk. I know mine would clunk when I let off the gas and then again when I got back on it. It also had a squeak when I started rolling.

Anyway, I'm off to bed. Curky in the morning.
  2. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

3. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'm in for a minute. Curky again? :glasses:
  4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Tried to help. Curky next...
  5. Curky

yes you did, thank you. It is kind of hard while I'm at work with short breaks. I'm trying. every break I move on to next. surreal again
  6. SurrealOne

Curky again, I think...
  7. Curky

Yes sir. one more time for now. I'm going to buy a test light on the way home. Should have one anyway. Thanks for the help. surreal one more time for now
  8. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

me.

at this point im thinking fix it and drive the damn thing. trade it off at 95,000 or something....

curky next

Alex
  9. SurrealOne

Or just get a SUV or a crossover and a trailer. You're a family man, now. You'll need the space. You already want a trailer. Do you actually haul stuff enough to justify a truck ... and would a trailer suffice for those times you need to haul things? Consider it...

Sierra again.
  10. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I'm in. Just headed to bed though but I thought I'd check in. I'm guessing Curky in the morning. Sorry bud, no help in your thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.