1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Curky

Curky New Member 1000 Posts

That sucks but you are also wrong because you did not guess. I understand why though, surreal your up
  2. Goldie

Goldie Active Member 1000 Posts

Just stopping by see what everyone is up to. Now it's surreal's turn.
  3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Yup. Sarge is it, next.
  4. Curky

nope but donyms should be in soon
  5. donyms

donyms Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Yep, you got it. How are things going with you Curky? Curky again....... :glasses:
  6. Curky

doing well, think I'm getting sick but that's OK, life goes on. It has been a while. How have you been? donyms again?
  7. SurrealOne

Getting sick is lame ... it ranks right up there with getting poison ivy among fun things to do, I think.

Curky again...
  8. Curky

LMAO, I would rather be sick than get poison ivy any day. That stuff spreads like wildfire on me. I get it every year too. How as your weekend surreal? I have been looking at collages online with my girl all weekend. I think OSU will be the best price wise, and drive time. They have a good science department not it the top ten or anything but I'm not paying for Harvard or Yale.:no: surreal again
  9. SurrealOne

My weekend was non-existent. I spent it detailing the truck. Yes, all weekend ... and I'm still not quite done.

Collages? Like this one titled The Bachelors Visit New York by Johnathan Talbot? I had no idea you two were into art!
    [​IMG]

Curky next.
  10. Curky

when I saw a post quote from you I just had a feeling i screwed up somewhere. thanks, college! surreal next
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.