1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

You got me! Waiting for the wife to meat me at the dealership. My guy just left. I have 2 for her to look at. Chevy impala and a F"F"F"F", I can't say it. CR next
  2. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

What year Impala? Those are great cars. Good luck on the fing "F" :rofl: One more time Curky .
  3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Meat you? In a public place??? You two are naughty!

BTG next?
  4. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I'm in briefly before bed. Hope y'all have a good one. Just finished my travel paperwork for Fort Knox and sent it up the chain. Really looking forward to this AT. I'll actually be able to get some good work done on the Burb since I'll have access to the auto craft shop on post and all the tools I'll ever need.

I'm guessing donyms in the morning.
  5. donyms

You got it man, I think Curky will be next......... :glasses:
  6. Curky

You got me, Did not get the ford. :tussor:Going to look at a 2002 Buick Century w/89,000 on it. an old man just traded it in because he has to get a handicap van. Maybe donyms will be back
  7. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I gave him time. I take it since you're not locked up in jail that no one caught you and the wife 'meating' each other at the dealership. I hope you had fun!

And a car? I thought you two were after a 4x4 for the kid??? Curky next...
  8. Curky

It was the wife's thing with the suv 4x4, I got her to consider it. I don't care any more, I just want to be done with this. If we don't get something in the next 3 weeks I'm going to have to tell the wife she is out of this completely. I think if it is a mid size or larger it will be fine. surreal again
  9. donyms

I have heard this story many times, the wife wears down the husband and then gets what she wants after the husband loses patients. I am rooting for you Curky, hang in there and don't give up man. This could be a win for all mankind. :rofl: Curky again?
  10. Curky

LMAO :rofl: . I'm just tired of looking. Maybe surreal will stop by

- - - Updated - - -

UMMM. living with 2 females that have PMS at the same time is HELL! i think i need to find somewhere to go for 5 days in a month, EVERY MONTH!!!! Donyms your up buddy. I'll be there in 36hrs. LMAO and surreal you are next month, LMAO.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.