1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Random Gallery Photos

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Super Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Currently I only use this site because its one of the best out there so I can't help your there, but I will say I hope you still check up on here because you are one of the most helpful and best contributing to this site. I also hope that you and the aforementioned owner of the site find a way to "work it out" per say.

I hope you and I will still keep in contact for we have formed, from my point of view, a decent friendship even if its online:lol:.

Conlan

Oh and Surreal's back up.
  2. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Super Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Understandable, and I can see how someone can take one of your posts wrongly simply by assuming you are using a mocking tone instead of a neutral one which most of your posts are. It took me a long time to fully understand your constructive criticism and since doing so its made reading any post easier(not just yours) and talking to others easier. This is the problem with the internet you can't accurately convey tone or emotion.

If you move sites for good please PM me which one it is or an E-mail address you're willing to tell me so we can keep in contact (I know you rarely if ever give out any contact info).

Surreal again.
  3. Curky

Curky New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Ummm, OK. Well as in anno the site. I have know clue but no matter what I would like to keep in contact with you. This is sad news for me. Even though you bust my balls on EVERY mistake I make here... you honesty/ bluntness is one of the best thing about you (THAT I know just from here). I do see how ppl can take you the wrong way sometimes but when they get to know you it is a different story. Another person on this site that considers you a good friend and iI have talked about you(not at all bad) if so iI would of never said anything. You are on my top 4 ppl on this site. I will miss you if you leave. I will send you my email by pvt message. We could talk a little mor.privete. ****I hate using my phone. Surreal is up ...i
  4. donyms

donyms Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Well, there are lots of other truck clubs but none with as many good and knowledgable people. Surreal, I think you should just be the coffee..... If you leave I think you will be back anyway. I will miss your sarcasm, your knowledge and your helping hand if you chose to go. So don't go damn it!!!!!! There, I said it. Now, CR it is your turn to guess Surreal again.......... LOL! :glasses:
  5. Curky

SEE! He said it better than me [MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] damn it! I'm not guessing because I want Surreal to correct me. Because I ant isn't not right
  6. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member 100 Posts

I'm in. Surreal, if you do go somewhere else you will be missed. I enjoy reading your posts as I almost always learn something new. If you do go we'll have to exchange email addresses to keep in touch.

Anyway, since I got home from work I've been researching things here and there (mainly on the 78 that I am buying) and finally found a way to use a stockish hood. I don't remember if I mentioned it, but the 78 has a Vortec 350 out of a 98 truck. Because of the silencer box, it has hood clearance issues. So I've done some research and found a relatively easy silencer box delete to eliminate the hood clearance problem. It's also possible that the V6 silencer box doesn't sit nearly as tall but I kinda like the cleaner look without the box. Especially in a Camaro.

Well I'm off to bed. Y'all have a good one. Curky, good luck with your stuff going on. I'm guessing donyms in the morning.
  7. Curky

You got me. Donyms is up
  8. donyms

donyms Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

You got me. I think Curky will be back soon. :glasses:
  9. Curky

not soon but i came. hope you have a good weekend buddy. :great:
  10. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Wow, I just saw this. Sorry, if you're not happy here I'll make it very easy for you to not have the burdon of coming back. And no, I wasn't going to read 28 pages of your rambling on why I'm being unfair to you, so I didn't read your last PM. I don't have 4 hours to do that. Best of luck to you though, jeeze, haven't had to kick someone off here in years.

- - - Updated - - -

THE 2012 THREAD IS CLOSED - GO TO THE 2013 THREAD
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sh...uess-the-next-poster-2013?p=565551#post565551
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.