1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

What's up guys? Supplysgt you got to tell me who wins the race, I don't get ESPN. Maybe SurrealOne will be back?
  2. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I'm in. The race is actually on TNT but I'm guessing if you don't get ESPN then you don't get TNT either. Junior is leading right now (led the most laps as of right now), there are 60 to go, and his car is looking GOOD. donyms will be back.
  3. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Thanks Supplysgt, I had my dish turned off and now all I get is the networks until I get moved to TN. Is SurrealOne still around? :glasses:
  4. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

He's lurking somewhere. Kinda hoping JR wins this one. I'm more of a #48 car fan myself but I was a #3 fan so that included Jr as well. Hm...donyms may come back
  5. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Cmon Jr. 17 more laps. Oh man I can't stay in my seat anymore. I'll be wearing the Junior hat to work tonight if he wins, even if it is old and raddy. Please no cautions. I don't know if I can take it if there's a caution LOL. Riley will be back.

EDIT: JUNIOR WINS!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2012
  6. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Yes I'm back, Junior finally won and we just gave my dad his new gun. My brother bought one too. So far its been a good day. I imagine Sarge will come back one more time. securedownload11.jpg
  7. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

New guns make days great! Where's Jeremy been? Perhaps he'll deign to post...
  8. darkness-lies-

darkness-lies- Member 2 Years 100 Posts

well i been away for a bit whats up everyone. [MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION]
  9. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Fathers Day gift, Thanks Junior

Jeremy next?
  10. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Tis I. Sorry I've been gone for a few days. I have a lot going on. Surreal's up.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.