1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

It is I. Can't do much (or so I say) today. Lost power last night about 2000 when I was at K's. Been running off generator power since 0300 mostly for the fridge and freezer but I even manged to flip the breaker on that will allow the internet modem to fire up. Electricity could be ready to come back on though as 2 Entergy trucks just rolled to a stop looking like they're about to throw the switch to turn it on so hopefully whatever gas I have left, I can syphon BACK into my truck :lol:

Donyms could be next?
  2. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Good morning Charles, good to hear from you. I'm back as you said and out again for a bit. Come on back Riley..................:glasses:
  3. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Nope it is me, i'm back had to do a little work. I say TTR is up
  4. rileyjr16

Damn I missed it. "experts" say that i should be able to kill the generator. Curly is next
  5. Curky

you got it right this time i think rileyjr16 will be back.
  6. rileyjr16

Yep this time I got a definite time for the power switch to be thrown...10... hope I didn't lose anything in the fridge or freezer. Curky back up please
  7. Curky

you got it, I was a chef for many many years. considering your seals are good on fridge. With it off. every time you open it, you will lose 6-10 degrees. without opening it 4-6 degrees every hour. so it depends how many hours it was out. if 8 hours and opened once should be good if out more than 24hr fringe you need to go through, freezer should still be ok. come back riley
  8. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Riley, if you have a generator then why the heck weren't the fridge and freezer breakers enabled?! Curky is next...
  9. Curky

good job, I think Riley is up next....
  10. rileyjr16

[MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] The power went out about 8:30 last night. I was told we'd get it back by 9-10 last night. Then 11 rolled around then 12 then 1 then 2 then I hooked up the generator to run the fridge and freezer, wasn't really worried about anything else. About 7 this morning I flipped the breaker on for the Living room TV which has the internet modem plugged into it.
    [MENTION=53221]Curky[/MENTION] then I think it should be ok. Only opened it once and that was about 2 hours after I lost it. About to go take a quick look through the freezer and the fridge JUST to be sure.

Surreal is next
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.