1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

C'mon back TTR...
  2. TexasTechRaider

TexasTechRaider Member 2 Years 500 Posts

I've been missing lately, sorry guys just been busy.

Few updates on the truck (my mod list is changing around) : The advanced key fob is on it's way, went to my local garage and we sorta planned out my system for my truck and for something basic I'm looking at $404. I think I'm going to do it hopefully within the next two-three weeks, I still haven't forgotten about the CAI it's just been pushed back a bit, I've been shopping for window visors might order those next week, and I'm also looking into purchasing a few more accessories but have not decided what.. ideas?

Uhh since I see LTS is still on maybe he'll stop in?
  3. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Good morning guys, well today is the big day. I'm getting my first tattoo. There is a picture on the tattoo thread. I think Curky may stop in. :glasses:
  4. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I'm in. Just relaxing before I have to go into work tonight at 830. Got back home yesterday around 6 or so. Guessing Storm is next.
  5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'll go against the grain and say TTR is next...
  6. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Truck show wasn't all that impressive. Seen a few nice trucks but turn out wasn't what I expected. Surreal again.
  7. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Eh it's me again. Interesting finish to the Natiowide race. TTR is next.
  8. TexasTechRaider

The anticipation of the mail arriving is killing me and then I remembered it was Sunday and USPS nor UPS deliver today... Well looks like I get to wait some more. I have 8 packages being delivered this next week.. Surreal next.
  9. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Man what you getting. More mods I love mods. TTR again.
  10. TexasTechRaider

Well FedEx is supposed to deliver my new iPhone since my last one took a swim in the lake.. USPS has all my radio wiring that I need to redo and they also have an SMD lightbulb, UPS has my new advanced key fob that I REALLY want as well as my new fog light harness and wiring kit, USPS also has my steering wheel bowtie, then I ordered random accessories off ebay which are coming. LTS next!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.