Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TexasTechRaider

TexasTechRaider Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Test.....test

Last edited: Jul 23, 2012
  2. TexasTechRaider

TexasTechRaider Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Ugh can't sleep, as normal.. Who knows, maybe my exhaust is to loud? Ha! Hmm.. Maybe Curky next?

3. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

It's me, maybe Curky will come around soon. :glasses:

4. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I'm in. Just got home from work. Back to the grind. I'm guessing Curky is next. I'm having a beer now.

5. donyms

Morning Sarge, havn't heard from you in a while. How you doing buddy? How's the girlfriend thing going? I hope all is well for you. Curky you're running late, come on buddy. :glasses:

6. SupplySgt

Well I guess she changed her mind on me. It is what it is though. I didn't lose any sleep over it. In all honesty, I have a close friend who would probably be a much better fit for me (and she feels the same way). Only problem is she lives halfway across the country. Guessing Curky is next.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2012
  7. donyms

Sorry to hear that Sarge, her f#%king lose. I think 99% of women are straight from the devil but when you find that right one you will be very happy. I am at the point that I am very happy but still skeptical about my new girl. She is great and all but you never know until you get some time behind you and it's only been 3 weeks for us so far. Come on back Supplysgt.

8. SupplySgt

I'm in one more time before bed. Good luck with the new g/f! Is she going with you to the meet in Nashville? My friend lives in North Dakota but we were talking this morning and she brought up the idea of flying down here for a visit later this year. She's already mentioned before that if we lived closer together she wanted to go on a date with me (and I feel the same way and she knows it). Not sure what we'd do if a visit resulted in a spark turning into a fire though, especially with me wanting back on Active Duty (which she knows and supports). Anyway, I'm off to bed. Your turn now Don.

9. donyms

Thanks Sarge and good luck on yours also. I think she will go with me but I just told her about it this morning so i don't know yet. She didn't say no so i guess that's a good sign. Come on Curky, you're up now..............:glasses:

10. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

@donyms, 100% of women are from the devil, but 1% manage to blind us into thinking they're somehow different. Reflect on that, for a moment, and the truth of it will become apparent.

@SupplySgt, LD relationships are truly lame ... but in theory they're marginally better than no relationship at all -- at least until they go south, which they INVARIABLY do unless the parties involved physically close the gap such that the relationship becomes local before the relationship begins to go south.

I suspect Donyms will be around again, soon...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.