1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. donyms

donyms Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Boy Surreal aren't you the philosopher today. Unfortunately I have to agree with all you said especially the long distance relationship thing. Just so you know S there are a couple of really good ones out there, my last ex is one of them. We have been divorced for nearly 4 years and we still talk every day and are best friends. Come on back SurrealOne.............:glasses:
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I don't care how good they are they're all crazy. The trick is finding one whose form of crazy I can tolerate for any length of time ... and one who can tolerate my own brand of BS for any length of time, as well. I figure a snowball in Hell has a better chance of not melting! Donyms, you're up. :)
  3. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

I'm in. Just woke up. Storm is next.
  4. SurrealOne

Maybe SupplySgt again before work...
  5. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

Yeah I'm in. And the search continues for a new place. Been trying to be responsible and not go above 1/3 of my income (even 1/3 on the dot makes me a little uneasy), but so far anything halfway reasonable has said I make too much money. And the search continues. This is frustrating as hell. Surreal is next.
  6. SurrealOne

I've never heard of a rental property or a home seller (not sure which you're looking for) complain that someone makes too MUCH money. That's new...

LTS is about due...
  7. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

Not in a position to buy so not looking to buy at all. But things are weird around here with it being a big college town. They probably get some sort of tax break if they rent to primarily low income or students. Surreal next.
  8. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Making my rounds. Surreal your up.
  9. SurrealOne

A slow night and a good guess makes for a star for LTS. Hrm, Maybe Riley will pop in...
  10. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Active Member 1000 Posts

Excellent call. Just got back from K's and am in the process of looking for some replacement parts for the truck. Namely the t-case chain :grrrrrr:. Pretty sure I'm about to eat a hole in the case itself so also looking for another case from another truck and gonna probably have a partial rebuild done.

Surreal should be up
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.