Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Boy Surreal aren't you the philosopher today. Unfortunately I have to agree with all you said especially the long distance relationship thing. Just so you know S there are a couple of really good ones out there, my last ex is one of them. We have been divorced for nearly 4 years and we still talk every day and are best friends. Come on back SurrealOne.............:glasses:

2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I don't care how good they are they're all crazy. The trick is finding one whose form of crazy I can tolerate for any length of time ... and one who can tolerate my own brand of BS for any length of time, as well. I figure a snowball in Hell has a better chance of not melting! Donyms, you're up. :)

3. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I'm in. Just woke up. Storm is next.

4. SurrealOne

Maybe SupplySgt again before work...

5. SupplySgt

Yeah I'm in. And the search continues for a new place. Been trying to be responsible and not go above 1/3 of my income (even 1/3 on the dot makes me a little uneasy), but so far anything halfway reasonable has said I make too much money. And the search continues. This is frustrating as hell. Surreal is next.

6. SurrealOne

I've never heard of a rental property or a home seller (not sure which you're looking for) complain that someone makes too MUCH money. That's new...

LTS is about due...

7. SupplySgt

Not in a position to buy so not looking to buy at all. But things are weird around here with it being a big college town. They probably get some sort of tax break if they rent to primarily low income or students. Surreal next.

8. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Making my rounds. Surreal your up.

9. SurrealOne

A slow night and a good guess makes for a star for LTS. Hrm, Maybe Riley will pop in...

10. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Excellent call. Just got back from K's and am in the process of looking for some replacement parts for the truck. Namely the t-case chain :grrrrrr:. Pretty sure I'm about to eat a hole in the case itself so also looking for another case from another truck and gonna probably have a partial rebuild done.

Surreal should be up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.