Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Curky

Curky New Member

Wow, I got my first one. I’ll give you the gold star today for two reasons, you guessed right and you made me right. Lol
    I’ll take that cold one but I don’t think it will still be cold by time it gets to me, lol pretty cool with your co-worker. You can plane a Cruz with him. I get off work at 3p, and then have to go to my women’s bosses house and mow his lawn. Should be home by 530 but I will have a cold one by 4 when I start his lawn. Damn now I want one now. Thanks :rofl:
    Have a good day

2. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

Well you didn't guess but I'll guess that you're guessing me so by that logic you're right. I'm off to bed so my day will be spent sleeping. I plan to enjoy it as much as I can. [MENTION=44531]Sierraowner5.3[/MENTION], you're next. Hope you're doing well Alex.
  3. donyms

donyms New Member

Good morning, well I have another busy day ahead of me. Friday is close so I'm happy. Curky is up. :glasses:
  4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

Maybe we'll see Curky after lunch...
  5. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

I'm in. Just eating something before I hop in the shower and get ready for work. Did not sleep well at all today. I'm guessing Surreal is next.
  6. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 New Member

Nope its me cooking some Hamburger steaks with mashed potatos, some turkey breasts I had and some steamed carrots. Anyone else hungry? Lol Should be ready by about 1900. Surreal is up if SupplySgt doesn't leave his mark.
  7. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

Lovin should pop in, soon...

-- Surreal

P.S. What's with this naming two people, stuff, Riley? (Weak!)
  8. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 New Member

It increases my chances of being "right." Surreal next
  9. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

It's also bogus. Picking two is like picking your nose and your butt at the same time -- something you really shouldn't do ... at least not while people are watching. (LOL) Riley's up...
  10. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 New Member

Lol Yeah good point. Surreal up next
  11. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM New Member

Better late than never. Surreal your turn.
  12. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

Back at you, Lovin...
  13. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM New Member

Making up for lost time. Surreal again.
  14. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 New Member

nope, its me. maybe jimmeh?

Alex
  15. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

Nah, probably Lovin....
  16. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM New Member

Yes sir, Surreal this time.
  17. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

I'm in from work now. Word going around at work is that I'm one out of 13 who passed the team leader test (35 applied). My supervisor said the fact that I didn't get a letter from HR saying I didn't pass means that the word going around is probably true. The Lord is still putting his blessing on my work and that's where all the credit goes. Guessing Curky is next.
  18. Curky

Curky New Member

Your right! That is great, good luck.:great: You get TWO gold stars today (today’s and tomorrow’s):sign0020: I think supplySgt will be back.
  19. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

Wow two Gold Stars??? That's awesome!!! So I'm gonna guess Curky will be back to explain the story behind his screen name (since I'm curious).
  20. donyms

donyms New Member

Good morning guys, it is finely Friday. Still kind of busy today but I will be around. I think I see Curky coming up next. :glasses:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.