1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess the Next Poster - 2012 game

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. donyms

donyms Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Checkin in again, Lovin come on back.............:glasses:
  2. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

One more time before I get started. Donyms again.
  3. donyms

Yeah, I'm still here. maybe Curky will be in soon...................:glasses:
  4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Slow morning, it seems. Perhaps Donyms after lunch...
  5. donyms

Or before lunch even, good guess S. I'll guess Curky will check in eventually.................. :glasses:
  6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Perhaps TTR, next...
  7. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

I'm in. Just trying to finish up packing all my non-essential stuff so I already have it ready to go. Waiting to hear back on a place and have a couple more I've called about and a couple more I'm calling about tomorrow if I don't hear anything else back on the first one. Surreal is next.
  8. TexasTechRaider

TexasTechRaider New Member

Well tonight I'm staying in a hotel! The pool pump over heated and then released the emergency flow valve and began to release water all into the back yard. Before anyone realized the whole backyard and the outside kitchen area were flooded. I'm having a friend of mine that deals with this kind of stuff and he has his crew coming in tonight and working on it overnight (which is why I'm in a hotel) since they'll be coming in and out of the house and I know noise will never let the kids sleep. Once I get settled in I'll be on again, probably late tonight. Surreal is probably next!
  9. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts

Just me.
    [MENTION=52280]nakranij[/MENTION] maybe will stop in and give a snapshot or two
  10. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 1000 Posts

This is one thread that I ignore 99.9999999999999% of the time..... I know Surreal will post at some point....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.