1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess The Next Poster

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Thundare, May 14, 2011.

Random Gallery Photos

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Ding Ding You win and [MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] is next
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Good guess. Maybe [MENTION=33410]SupplySgt[/MENTION] will join in...
  3. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max is here once again. If I were to make an educated guess on who will be the next person to post here, I would have to say it could [MENTION=44044]GMCErica[/MENTION] if she sees this posting
  4. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Well an educated guess may be wrong onece in awhile depending on ones edumacation. Somtimes it is simply a crap shoot, roll the dice and get a good looking Erica or end up with an Ugly coach.
    You got the coach

[MENTION=22527]redz71[/MENTION]Max
  5. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max has managed to find his way back here and coach was correct in his guess. I will take a wild guess and say that [MENTION=48417]Coach24[/MENTION] will find his way back here to make the next post
  6. SurrealOne

Red Z71 Max made an incorrect guess despite finding his way back here (and being deliberately verbose while here - hmm!). Coach is on as I type this. Perhaps he'll bother to post here despite ignoring previous tags. :)
  7. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Coach may come along but it will be after me.
  8. SurrealOne

And it will be after me, again, too. Perhaps [MENTION=40941]aloxdaddy99[/MENTION] will return to this thread before Coach saunters in to make an appearance; he is, after all, getting slow in his years!
  9. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

He must be slowing down cause I beat him back. Come on Coach don't let me down!
  10. SurrealOne

He has let us both down, again; I suspect he's away from keyboard or asleep. Since [MENTION=40941]aloxdaddy99[/MENTION] won't join me and nak in chat, I'll see if he'll post here, again.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.