Guess The Next Poster

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Thundare, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Surreal missed this one but perhaps I can do better. I guess Coach24 will be the next poster.

2. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Haleelujah, Coach finally found the key board.
    Professor S would be next if he has not headed to the bunkhouse to place his blanket on his saddle.:neutral:

3. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker Member 2 Years 500 Posts

NOPE... 'tis only me!! lol.

surrealone will be next!!

4. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I'm guessing SurrealOne is asleep. So let's get someone who's still up. Let's keep the Coach24 busy tonight as my guess is he'll be next.

5. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I'll jump in on this. Just got home from work. I'll guess that SurrealOne is next.

6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

That's a good guess even though I'm pretty tough to pin down (because I post around the clock and don't exactly have a fixed schedule). Red will be back.

7. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Surrealone you are correct and I'm back here again. I'm going to take a wild guess and say the [MENTION=48417]Coach24[/MENTION] will be the next one to post here.

8. SurrealOne

Nope, Red, I beat Coach to the punch, again. I'm going to have to give him crud for being so slow these days. Then again, I'd have to actually see him for that. Just for giggles, I'll guess that [MENTION=1]Steve[/MENTION] will pop in next. He doesn't seem much for games but maybe he'll surprise us and post, here. :)

9. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Well you were wrong!! Its red Z71 max back here again. Imagine that!! LOL Im gonna go out on a limb and say that @Moogov might make his way into this game and make a post

10. SurrealOne

That was a thin branch you chose when stepping out on a limb; it appears to have let you down. Hrm, now who might be next? [MENTION=53354]AMac[/MENTION]'s been conspicuously absent ... wonder if she'll show up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.