1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess The Next Poster

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Thundare, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member 1000 Posts

Nope it's just me again. It seems Red and Surreal are hijacking the thread and I'm surprised by the absence of Coach the last 24 hours... So I think my next guess will be AMac as I'll echo Surreal's guess.
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts

I beat Amac back to the thread ... because she went to bed. (Look, a rhyme!) I'm not sure who is next but I'm thinking Jeremy09LTZCrew might return, soon.
  3. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

It's me again. Home from work. Didn't get to browse before work like I usually do. But I'm gonna guess [MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] again. I dunno who the early risers around here are since I work nights and I haven't been back all that long.
  4. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Missed it by one, but it was real close. Is it time for RedZ71Max do make his return today yet? Let's find out right here.
  5. SurrealOne

No Red Z71 Max, yet; I've returned, instead. It's always a tough call as to whom will post during the morning/day. The usual suspects haven't been around, much. I think Red will be soon, though...
  6. Goldie

Goldie Active Member 1000 Posts

Just me wandering through again to see what's up. Erica where are you?
  7. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

I think Erica is on vacation. I'm jumping in before I leave for work. Two nights to go. I'm gonna guess RedZ71Max next
  8. SurrealOne

Still no Red Z71 Max, yet; real life must have him too tied down to post. I don't know where Erica is, either. I'm thinking that Jeremy09LTZCrew will be next.
  9. Jeremy09LTZCrew

ding ding ding. Give that man a cookie. There are a few people who are strangely absent lately, but rather than go with one of them, my guess is 08_rado_rocker. Prove me right!!
  10. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

Nope! I'm home from work now. Gonna grab a bite to eat now. While I do that, I'll guess [MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.