1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess The Next Poster

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Thundare, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Red is here once again as my usual self posting away like a maniac. My guess for the next poster will be [MENTION=33410]SupplySgt[/MENTION] because I have notice that he has become very active on this thread. This makes me happy to see more members getting active every day!!!!!!!!
  2. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

Winner winner chicken dinner. You caught me as I am about to leave for work. One more night before the weekend! I'm gonna guess [MENTION=48263]Red Z71 Max[/MENTION] will continue things.
  3. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member 1000 Posts

I'm guessing you were close, but I beat Red to the punch. So my next guess is 08_Rado_Rocker. I bet he'll keep this thing going for us coming up....
  4. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Red is here for a return of vengence!!!! Ive been listening to some hard metal tonight so Im pumped up!! Im thinking that it is about time [MENTION=48417]Coach24[/MENTION] should be making an appearance here a some point. He hasnt been around too much lately!!!!! Come on coach where are you????
  5. Jeremy09LTZCrew

I too have been curious about the absense of Coach. He seemed to be carrying this thing for a bit. I'm going to go out on a limb and say SurrealOne will be posting before he goes to sleep. Or maybe he's already asleep. We shall soon find out....
  6. AMac

AMac New Member ROTM Winner

I'm bored so what the heck...here I am.

[MENTION=51662]747[/MENTION] up next
  7. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Amac finally makes her return. I think people gave up on calling you out on here. It's getting late, so I think I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say Amac will post again out of sheer boredom.
  8. AMac

AMac New Member ROTM Winner

haha...yep bored still so posting again. Bed soon though!
  9. Jeremy09LTZCrew

I think that's twice I was right this week. I think that makes two times total as well. It's like I'm on a roll. I'm going to assume Amac is going to bed and that 08_Rado_Rocker comes on. He seems to have some late nights.
  10. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

Guess he went to sleep. Home from work again. Volunteered for a 12 hour shift tonight. All that time and a half is gonna go towards getting the Camaro painted FINALLY. Should be able to get it done at the end of April. I'm gonna guess [MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] is gonna wake up first.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.