Guess The Next Poster

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Thundare, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Red is here once again as my usual self posting away like a maniac. My guess for the next poster will be [MENTION=33410]SupplySgt[/MENTION] because I have notice that he has become very active on this thread. This makes me happy to see more members getting active every day!!!!!!!!

2. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Winner winner chicken dinner. You caught me as I am about to leave for work. One more night before the weekend! I'm gonna guess [MENTION=48263]Red Z71 Max[/MENTION] will continue things.

3. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I'm guessing you were close, but I beat Red to the punch. So my next guess is 08_Rado_Rocker. I bet he'll keep this thing going for us coming up....

4. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Red is here for a return of vengence!!!! Ive been listening to some hard metal tonight so Im pumped up!! Im thinking that it is about time [MENTION=48417]Coach24[/MENTION] should be making an appearance here a some point. He hasnt been around too much lately!!!!! Come on coach where are you????

5. Jeremy09LTZCrew

I too have been curious about the absense of Coach. He seemed to be carrying this thing for a bit. I'm going to go out on a limb and say SurrealOne will be posting before he goes to sleep. Or maybe he's already asleep. We shall soon find out....

6. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

I'm bored so what the heck...here I am.

[MENTION=51662]747[/MENTION] up next

7. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Amac finally makes her return. I think people gave up on calling you out on here. It's getting late, so I think I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say Amac will post again out of sheer boredom.

8. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

haha...yep bored still so posting again. Bed soon though!

9. Jeremy09LTZCrew

I think that's twice I was right this week. I think that makes two times total as well. It's like I'm on a roll. I'm going to assume Amac is going to bed and that 08_Rado_Rocker comes on. He seems to have some late nights.

10. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Guess he went to sleep. Home from work again. Volunteered for a 12 hour shift tonight. All that time and a half is gonna go towards getting the Camaro painted FINALLY. Should be able to get it done at the end of April. I'm gonna guess [MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] is gonna wake up first.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.