1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess The Next Poster

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Thundare, May 14, 2011.

Newest Gallery Photos

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Not a bad guess, but wrong. It's me again. I'm going to say SupplySgt is going to be back once again before anyone else. (Don't pick me after this. I'm about to leave work and head to the gym) :great:
  2. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Yup you got me this time. Just waiting on the county clerk to open so I can renew my tags now that I have the truck back running and through emissions. Temporary tag off and Emergency tag back on! I'm gonna guess [MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] again so we shall see if I'm right.
  3. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

4. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Yup I'm awake again. Fixin to head in for a 12 hour shift so don't guess me again. I'll guess [MENTION=48263]Red Z71 Max[/MENTION] will be next though.
  5. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Wrong again. I'm back for another day of boredom at work and spamming these forums with mostly nonsense and hopefully a small amount of something productive. Well, SupplySgt is out, so I'm going to have to go with....... AMac for the next poster. Is she bored enough to venture here yet? Let's hope so.
  6. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

well it's past midnight now so yes boredom has set in. Thinking about what I could do to the truck next that wouldn't involve a whole lot of money.

@Jeremy09LTZCrew

Up Next^^^^^^^^^^^^
  7. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Nope, sorry! I am also bored and ventured into here. I am going to guess that Jeremy09LTZCrew will be the next post. Unless of course he won the mega millions jackpot!
  8. Jeremy09LTZCrew

And she's right. That's funny, I'm doing pretty much the same thing. But that's because it's almost 9am here and I have nothing else to do at work right now. So I'm window shopping. Now I'm trying to think of what you could do to your truck. It's really clean the way it is. Oh, I've got it... Build a custom sound system in the bed under the topper with AT LEAST 10,000W RMS of base and then line your whole cape with components all over the place. Then enter competitions. OR, rig all the subs directly under your truck and see if it bounces you a little every time the bass hits. Oh wait, you said not a whole lot of money... Umm, Steal it all?

I think I'll leave that rant of stupidity right there. And I'll guess 08_Rado_Rocker is next.
  9. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

haha I would love that idea if I had the money :great:

oh and [MENTION=27110]Jeremy09LTZCrew[/MENTION]
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2012
  10. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Right again. I was going to walk over to the gym, but the rain is coming down hard right now. I think maybe I'll wait it out and waste time here. And I say red71max is next
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.