Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Guess The Next Poster

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Thundare, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Nope it's me! Got the tires on the Camaro and took it on a little cruise and got the tires broken in properly hehe. It was wonderful. I'm gonna guess [MENTION=53354]AMac[/MENTION] is still lurking around.

2. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

well I just got back from breaking in some tread on my running sneakers so what the heck, here I am.

Maybe [MENTION=44531]Sierraowner5.3[/MENTION]
    could be next?

3. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

sure enough.

im gonna go with red.

Alex

4. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Nope, it's just me. It's always hard to tell who might post this time of day, particularly on weekends. So I'm just going with a random guess. Surrealone hasn't been here for a bit. Will he make his comeback now?

5. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Coach is here for a short time so popped in to say hi.hello . How are ya all?
    SurrealOne may be next if he can get away from all that research he is doing or If his friend isn't in town?

6. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Nope, it's me. And this thread seems to be losing some steam. But, COACH IS BACK. That'll bring everyone else back too. I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say maybe Steve will make his presense known next.

7. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

present.....

Let's give a shout out to [MENTION=53835]Dirty Dog[/MENTION]

8. Jeremy09LTZCrew

I'm going to go with.... 08_rado_rocker.

9. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Apparently he went to sleep. I'm home from work now but am pretty much going right to sleep after I eat something. I'm gonna guess [MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] will wake up somewhat soon.

10. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

You, sir, deserve a cookie when you awaken. Pardon my absence but I've been spending time with the girlfriend. Red's been gone for a while; I think he'll be back, soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.