Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Guess The Next Poster

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Thundare, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

'Tis I, but Red has been absent. First it was coach, now it's red. I'm not sure if I've ever seen him post in this thread, but I'm going to say Enkeiavalanche will be next.

2. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Sure got quiet. I'm gonna guess [MENTION=27110]Jeremy09LTZCrew[/MENTION] is next though.

3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Yes, it looks like it's been very quiet. Most of the usual suspects have been absent or have refrained from posting. I wonder, "Why?" I bet [MENTION=33410]SupplySgt[/MENTION] will be back...

4. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

You caught me waking up for a snack. Gonna finish this beer and head back to sleep though. [MENTION=48263]Red Z71 Max[/MENTION] has been quiet. I think I'll call his return.

5. SurrealOne

Red has been absent; I'm beginning to worry about him right along with Coach. I don't think either will be back this afternoon. I believe Jeremy will be next...

6. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Hey, you're right. Got a late start today, but I'm here now. I guess you know you're tired when you just sleep straight through your alarm without stirring. I'm guessing SurrealOne will be next.

7. SurrealOne

Good guess, as I have, indeed, returned. I am thinking Jeremy will be back before he finally decides to call it a night. (Can I get a bounceback, please?!)

8. Jeremy09LTZCrew

My day's just starting, so I'll be here for some time yet. It's only 8:22 am here. Hence the reason most of my posts happen when the rest of your are asleep and I usually get to a point where I'm digging deep in threads looking for something interesting because work gets boring.

You got your bounceback. It doesn't look like she's on right now, but I think this is about when Amac starts getting bored. So I'm guessing she might be next.

9. SurrealOne

AMac's usually asleep about when you last posted ... unless she can't sleep (like last night, where I recall reading posts around 2:47am EDT). I wonder if Jeremy will peek in here, again...

10. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Yeah, she was on late last night. Usually around this time is when the forums go completely dead and I'm left to peruse. Seeing as how it's a crap shoot at this point depending on who might check the forums this late, I'll take a shot and say maybe SurrealOne isn't quite out yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.