1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess The Next Poster

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Thundare, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

That's a good guess, as I hopped online to check posts before heading into the office. As [MENTION=33410]SupplySgt[/MENTION] is around and should be winding down his day I'll take a guess that he'll be the next poster...
  2. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member 1000 Posts

Negative. I've been researching suspensions and lifts all day at work. Productive day, huh? Now I'm back to troll a few of these forums. I am going to go along the same exact lines though and call on SupplySgt to make the next post.
  3. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

Eh at least one of y'all was right! LOL. I'm in the design process for exactly how I'm gonna set the Burb up as a ham radio/emergency response platform. I'm gonna guess [MENTION=27110]Jeremy09LTZCrew[/MENTION] is still hanging around though.
  4. Jeremy09LTZCrew

And you're correct. I could take some pics of the suburbans and medical humvees they have around here if that'll help. You can mimic their entire build. You have a quarter of a million for uparmoring alone, right? And I'm going to tag SupplySgt again.
  5. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

Yup probably my last post of the morning. Pics would definitely be awesome. Pretty sure I have the console figured out, but I am OCD about how I have my medical gear arranged so pics would be helpful. I'm guessing you're around JB Lewis-McChord? Gonna tag [MENTION=27110]Jeremy09LTZCrew[/MENTION] one more time before I head to bed.
  6. Jeremy09LTZCrew

I do live about 30 minutes from there. However, actually, I'm currently in the desert itself. I'm in the Kabul area working as a civilian over here. That's why my posts might seem to have strange hours. My day is your night. I was in the Army, but the money's a little better as a civilian. That's also why you might see me commenting about things I plan to do to the truck in the next few months. That being said, I'm not spending it all. I'm over here to save money. The mods to my truck are just my little presents to myself. Some people want an XBox. I want a Coilover suspension.

I'm going to say that Coach24 might sign on and make a quick stop in here.
  7. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Active Member 1000 Posts

nope. its me. coach24 is what im gonna go with as well.

Alex
  8. SurrealOne

Coach has apparently become old and slow, as I keep beating him to the posts. Frankly, I don't know where he's been and am a bit worried. I think Sierraowner5.3 might be back.
  9. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

I'm up again. I work night shift so most people's nights are my days LOL. Although I'm usually not up this early. It happens sometimes though. I'm gonna go with [MENTION=48263]Red Z71 Max[/MENTION] next
  10. SurrealOne

Red's been about as pokey and absent as Coach, lately ... so guess who beat him to the punch? I think SupplySgt will return since he's apparently up, eating, reading, etc. as I type this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.