1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess The Next Poster

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Thundare, May 14, 2011.

Random Gallery Photos

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member 100 Posts

You got that right! Especially eating. I generally wake up pretty hungry since I eat a very light "supper" before I go to bed in the morning, and eating is one of the first things I do after I get up. Breakfast (as in my first meal when I wake up) is tyically one of my 2 biggest meals (I eat about 6 times a day). I'm gonna guess SurrealOne will keep poking around though.
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Yup, I'm back again for more. I used to work 3rd shifts and then, later, second shifts ... so I know what you mean about breakfast being the first meal of the day (regardless of time). I also know what you mean about doing a light 'dinner' before bed. It just works out that way, usually. I think SupplySgt will be back before he has to work...
  3. SupplySgt

Yup it's actually much healthier if your larger meals are earlier in the day. Me dropping down to 14% body fat (and dropping 40 pounds of fat in the process) is evidence that it works, with little change elsewhere in my life (I've always been active). I still have a few hours to go before I head for work. I'll probably catch another meal before I head in. I think Jeremy09LTZCrew will pop back in when he wakes up.
  4. SurrealOne

Yup, smaller, more frequent meals combined with no carbs 6 hours before you go to bed ... and eating the last meal of the day lightly ... works wonders. Sadly I've not been as disciplined as I should be about these very things I used to do. (*shrug* The GVWR of my truck can handle it!) I agree Jeremy will be back.
  5. SupplySgt

Im in one more time before work. Go check out the Cardinals-Marlins game going on right now. Lohse for the Cardinals has a perfect game through 6 innings. I gotta go to work though so I won't be able to watch it. I still think Jeremy will pop in soon though.
  6. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I'm HERE! You were both right, even if one of you was a little early. Granted, I woke up a bit late though, so that wasn't your fault. I want to check out the game. AFN sports isn't coming in right now though, so I can't even tell if that's what's on right now. I'm going to say 08_rado_rocker is going to check in here pretty soon.
  7. SupplySgt

Wow nobody showed up overnight. I'm home from work (albeit late) though. I wonder if Jeremy is still up?
  8. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I'm still at work, so yep, I'm here. And nope, not a single person all night. That's alright, I took the opportunity to get some class work done during the lull. I also actually had some work to do today so that helped a bit. I'd go with the likely guess of SupplySgt, but I'll take a shot in the dark and say maybe Sierraowner5.3 will make an appearance...
  9. SurrealOne

It looks like Sierraowner5.3 didn't make it in; I'm here posting as a response, instead. I, too, woke up a little late today. I have no idea who might be around, today -- week days are always tough and this being the week before Easter makes it tougher. Perhaps [MENTION=21735]pmf608[/MENTION] will pop in...
  10. SupplySgt

I'm back again. Looks like I may be replacing a fan clutch on the truck this weekend. Already was planning to replace a fuel line on the Camaro. 3 Night weekend though so it should keep me busy. Off to work for the last night of the week so I'm gonna guess Jeremy will pop back in.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.