Guess The Next Poster

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Thundare, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 New Member

Back and still covered in brake dust. Sir Real back in action after this post
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

Riley's next, again...
  3. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 New Member

Surreal's next, again
  4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

Jeremy should pop in...
  5. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

It's me. Fixin to leave for my Reserve unit. Had an awesome time at the cruise in last night. She definitely knows Corvettes better than me that's for sure. Took her out to dinner afterwards and we ended up sitting there a good while even after we finished eating. Only reason we left when we did was because I had to be up this freakin early. I'm gonna guess Curky will be the first one up this morning.
  6. Curky

Curky New Member

- [MENTION=33410]SupplySgt[/MENTION], you figured out I am the early bird, lol. Whatever you and your Reserve unit are doing, good luck and be safe. I would like to say the next person up and on here will be Donyms
  7. Coach24

Coach24 New Member

Nope,
    [MENTION=53221]Curky[/MENTION] may be back
  8. Curky

Curky New Member

You got it buddy, I think [MENTION=48417]Coach24[/MENTION] will be back since he is still on.
  9. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM New Member

You know that's kinda cheating to bring it to someone attention. What you think Donyms?
  10. Coach24

Coach24 New Member

Cheating or ingenuity?
    [MENTION=53221]Curky[/MENTION] next?
  11. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 New Member

No Riley next. Donyms now
  12. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM New Member

Well here we go try again. Your turn now Donyms.
  13. donyms

donyms New Member

I'm back guys after a grueling day of yard selling. Yesterday was getting ready for it and today and tomorrow having it. :grrrrrr: I think Lovin will be checking in just before SurrealOne.
  14. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM New Member

Even worse than going yard selling is having one. Surreal guess it's your turn.
  15. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

Nope it's me. We're done for the day but I'm so tired that I'm probably just going to go to bed. I paid for staying out late last night but it was well worth it. Surreal is next.
  16. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM New Member

You only live once. Donyms come back.
  17. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

Riley is next...
  18. donyms

donyms New Member

Yes yard selling sucks but if I am to move it is necessary, I'm not taking all this crap with me. I need new crap anyway. SurrealOne is next and hopefully more talkative? :glasses:
  19. Curky

Curky New Member

i think [MENTION=33253]donyms[/MENTION] will be up next. have a good night going to watch a move and head to bed. have an early day tomorrw
  20. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

Not terribly talkative because I am on the phone with H. Riley's up...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.