1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess The Next Poster

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Thundare, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

You're right, but I'm guessing that shocks noone. That's why it's fun when multiple people are on this time of night. It makes it a bit more unpredictable. That's ok.. I see this as my "random comment about what you're doing or thinking" thread.

You're up Untouchable.
  2. Untouchable

Untouchable Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Yep. Getting fuel and about to head home in around an hour. Hopefully levels hold up so we can be out of service for the rest of the night...

I'm guessing yer still here, Jeremy
  3. 07XCSB

07XCSB Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

I'm in! Un, You sound like my buddy about 15-20 mins ago. He was getting his butt whipped tonight.

Go J!
  4. Jeremy09LTZCrew

I'm here for a couple more hours yet. I might take off a little early and hit the gym before it gets too crowded since I was here late last night. Since you seem to have a bit of time left, I'll guess you stop in again Untouchable.
  5. Untouchable

Yeah, its me. Things have been super crazy. 6 hours on the truck. 5 calls, 3 hauls, 1 no patient found, 4 refusals, 3 NCR's.

I HATE car wrecks lol.

07 is next.
  6. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Nope, it's me again. That is a ridiculous night. Somehow I'm guessing it's far from your worst though. A bad day for me is just people doing something stupid and me having to shut their accounts down. I actually enjoy the act of shutting them down. It's all the paperwork that comes after that's irritating.

07 is next
  7. 07XCSB

07XCSB Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Yep! My buddy ran 14 calls tonite. He's with Grady in Atl. As long as my guys don't hit anything or get stuck, its a good night for me.

Un, To the starting line.
  8. Untouchable

Yep, yer right. I work for EMSA in Tulsa. We run about that on 12 hour shifts. It's horrible most nights, but not so bad sometimes.

I think yer up again, 07.
  9. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Nope, it's me. Was hoping to be out of here by now, but no such luck. I think I might just opt to sleep in a bit tomorrow and make up for it that way. I think it's coming time for SurrealOne to pop on, so I'll go with him.
  10. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

It's me. On lunch break right now. Don't have to be back till 1300 so we're meeting up at 20 till. All settled in and everything now. The rooms they have us in are actually pretty nice. My own room, my own crapper, TV, internet, a pretty comfortable bed, I can't really complain at all. This is just nice. A few people are riding with me since they flew here instead of driving. It's all good. I'll be sliding up to Louisville at some point to visit a buddy of mine. Probably gonna do that either over the weekend or the following weekend. I'll also go see if the guy who did my first tattoo is still there. If so I'll schedule to have the next one done the day I leave. Also found out our Dress Blues are in. My first line supervisor works on Fort Knox so he said if he can get them he'll bring mine to me while I'm here. Then I can drop it off at Clothing and Sales and they'll square it away for me. Can't wait to see how they look on me.

I'm gonna guess Surreal is next.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.