1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess The Next Poster

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Thundare, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Yeah, I returned. I figured you'd be back first, but I keep picking on Red hoping when he does return he'll be spammed with notifications that he's not forgotten. I hope he's alright as well. I've seen Coach poke on here and there, but Red just stopped.

I'll go with the easy one and say SurrealOne is next.

(Watch, now he won't post because I said that)
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Actually you have to tag people using the @ symbol. Unless you do that Red won't get spammed with notifications when he returns. I think Jeremy's got another one left in him...
  3. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Hey, I learned something today. I can now call today a victory. That would make sense. Now I need to go back to the skewed wishes forum and your lobotomy bomb idea and re-tag amac.

So [MENTION=48263]Red Z71 Max[/MENTION] ?
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2012
  4. SurrealOne

The underlined/tagged portion of your post is a different person from [MENTION=48263]Red Z71 Max[/MENTION]. You might want to edit and revise the tag. Jeremy's next.
  5. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Got it. ok, so I learned something new AND learned how to do it correctly. Good times. I guess I took care of needed to learn something tomorrow as well. Surreal is next.
  6. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I'm in on lunch break. Dress blues finally came in and my supervisor works on Fort Knox so he brought them to me today. Now I gotta go to Clothing and Sales to get them tailored and set up. I can't wait to see how they turn out! Also gonna get the estimate on my tattoo this evening as well. Gonna be a good week. I'm guessing Surreal is next.
  7. SurrealOne

Yup, I'm back after clearing the gear out of my office. I'm changing from 'partially remote' to 'fully remote' employment status ... which saves gas and time but requires that I get a home phone line (which I pay for, not the company). No big deal, as it lets me live practically anywhere. 07 might be next.
  8. 07XCSB

07XCSB Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Yep, You'll love being fully remote. I went fully remote except 1 monthly meeting 3 years ago. It saves a ton of gas and wear and tear on my truck.

I'll say Surreal will be back.
  9. SurrealOne

I had the opportunity to do it last year and elected not to. However, I'm trying to get a pile of land in the sticks, so, it was time... 07's next.
  10. 07XCSB

07XCSB Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Yep. Its the move I've made. I can even go on vaction with out missing any work. My phone doubles as a hot spot, as long as I have cell service, I can work.

Surreal, one more time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.