1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Guess The Next Poster

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Thundare, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Looks like he forgot to name somoene too. Anyway I'm back. Got the measurements done and dropped off the blues, went to the chow hall, ate, and now I'm home again. I'll probably end up going to get food again cause I'll be hungry in about 2 hours LOL. I'm guessing 07 will toe the line next.

2. 07XCSB

07XCSB Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Checking in. This has been a boring day. I hope tomorrow is better.

Surreal, To the line.

3. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Surreal is busy at the moment so i guess im up. So its been a week since my truck went in for a wheel bearring and it looks like its going to be awhile yet since its on back order and GM advise me not to drive the truck at all. 07 will be back

4. SupplySgt

Sucks about the truck. I'm window shopping for trucks I can't afford (Avalanches and 3/4 ton diesels). I'd love to get a mob so I can afford one. Course then I'd have to decide which to get LOL. I'm guessing 07 again.

5. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Just wanted to say hello [MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] @SupplySgt

6. SupplySgt

Well hi there! Hope you are doing well! I'm window shopping for Avalanches and 3/4 ton chevys and GMCs. No way I can buy right now but I can certainly dream can't I?

Jeremy should be waking up fairly soon.

7. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Heya Amac! Since you put SupplySgt last I suppose he was your guess which makes you correct. You get a flaxseed cookie!

Jeremy may be awake soon but he's not here, yet. I think Amac might return.

8. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

WOW that was cold i feel so used :neutral: and surreal will be back

9. SupplySgt

Nope just me. One last time before bed. Hope y'all have a good evening. If I can get up early enough I'll check in before I leave for class.

Surreal will toe the line next.

10. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I'm back in for the day. And wow [MENTION=53354]AMac[/MENTION]. Hello to you too. I feel the love. How's Fort Knox treating you SGT? I'm guessing Surreal will be next, but maybe tagging Amac will get her back in here. I'll still guess Surreal though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.