1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess The Next Poster

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Thundare, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Burden33

Burden33 New Member

im really starting to like the sounds of this man cave of the month plus a calender for the winners at the end of the year. Jeremy will be back
  2. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member 1000 Posts

Oh, a calendar. We need a gmtruckclub.com ROTM calendar with all the winners of the previous year with their respective month. Granted, we may be thinking outside the box AND outside the budget, but I'd buy one if we got them made. There's an idea [MENTION=21316]stev[/MENTION]e

I say 07 is up next..
  3. 07XCSB

07XCSB New Member 1000 Posts

Calendar sounds like a cool idea. It shouldn't be to hard to put together. [MENTION=21316]stev[/MENTION]e might be worth checking into. It could generate some income for the site.

I'm calling for Burden.
  4. Burden33

Burden33 New Member

if the price is right then the site will be making profit off of the calenders thats if we can get enough buyers for the right price. its not hard to do all we need is to get @Steve on board. im going for a long shot and saying coach is next
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2012
  5. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

Nope it's me. Mornin guys. Time to go find some coffee. Jeremy is next.
  6. Jeremy09LTZCrew

yep. It's just the middle of the afternoon here and I could use some coffee as well. It could be the cold wind and rain. And good morning to you as well Sgt. I'm guessing you come back before anyone else.
  7. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

Yep it's me. Got my uniforms and everything on. Time to go get coffee and then off to the chow hall. Have a good one everyone.
  8. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Take it easy SGT. Two days until your new ink. Getting excited?

With SGT off to drills/work, I guess it's kind of a crap shoot who might be next in here. I think I'll go with Surreal checking in due to his imsomnia.
  9. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

It was almost 7am when you posted that. I was, indeed, up ... but so are most people with day jobs on the east coast; no insomnia needed. Jeremy's next...
  10. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Considering what time you typically log off, I'll stil with the insomnia comment. Otherwise, fair enough. It's easy to remember what time it is on the west coast where my family is. Add a half hour and change the pm to am. Figuring out other time zones takes an extra step and adding either 1,2 or 3. I'm not sure I'm up for all that advanced math.

Surreal's up
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.