Guess The Next Poster

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Thundare, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I am, indeed, next. I hadn't expected to be able to log back in but I found some time. It's been so quiet here I'm not sure who will be back. There's a good chance it may be Jeremy, though...

2. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Nope it's me again. Just got back to my room. It was good to see my brother. It had been quite a while since I'd been able to see him. I will also guess Jeremy is next.

3. SurrealOne

It's not his time, yet, I suppose. Maybe 07 will pop in...

4. SupplySgt

Nope it's me again. Fixin to start a thread with a pic of the new ink. I'm guessing Jeremy again.

5. SurrealOne

'Fixin to'? Are you Texan or do they happen to say that in TN, too? That's the only place I've heard people who were 'fixin to' do something. :) I think [MENTION=33410]SupplySgt[/MENTION] will be back.

6. SupplySgt

LOL I'm from Oklahoma. We say it there too. Must be a Southern Plains thing. Surreal seems to be active right about now so I'll guess he'll be back.

7. SurrealOne

Yup. Oklahoma makes sense, as it shares a border with Texas. Maybe southern Kansas says it, too. (I know northern Kansas doesn't and neither does Illinois, as I've lived in both.) SupplySgt c'mon back...

8. SupplySgt

Illinois is the Midwest to me. I don't consider them Southern or on the Plains by any stretch of the imagination. Course I really don't consider northern KY southern either. I grew up in NE Oklahoma, so I imagine southern KS and SW Missouri says it as well to an extent. Actually I'm pretty sure southern KS says it cause we still have land in the SE corner of the state. Surreal is on a roll tonight. He'll be back.

9. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

It's me, I'm finally checking in. Was a long night and slept like crap, but I guess it's a good thing I have access to free crappy coffee at the dfac. I'm thinking Surreal might be next.

10. SupplySgt

Coffee is always a good thing. I'm off to bed myself. Have a good one. Jeremy is next.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.