Guess The Next Poster

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Thundare, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

It's me again. Just looked at my LES for this two weeks and I'm not happy about it at all. We're supposed to get paid the day our orders end. Since we only get reimbursed for our travel expenses (with the possible exception of lodging), it's pretty critical for the younger soldiers to get paid the day they come off orders so that they can cover those travel expenses till they get reimbursed. I'll probably be staying up here another day with a friend because I don't get paid worth a damn at my civilian job, especially with some of the bills that have come up lately. Doesn't help that I only got to work 1/2 a week before I had to come here, and the paycheck deposited Friday was naturally much smaller. I get paid the day AFTER my travel day. 2nd time in less than a year I've been paid late from being on orders. My unit will be getting a phone call tomorrow and it will not be a happy one.

I'm guessing 07 is next.

2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

07 appears to be MIA. Air travel sucks, by the way -- it's such a nuissance. I remember when it wasn't ... and when people used to get dressed up to fly ... and when they had real 'meals' as opposed to just beverage service and a bag of peanuts the size of a condom. SupplySgt will be back.

3. SupplySgt

I'm back. Gave one of the guys a lift (he flew here and didn't drive) and just got back. I'll be giving another guy a lift to get some food when he gets back from the gym. Turns out that it may not be my unit's fault this time that I'm getting paid late. Turns out another guy from a completely different command is getting paid Friday as well. I'll ask some of the other guys who I know are Reserves and not Guard tomorrow. It's still annoying as hell but it appears that it's DFAS's fault for this one. Surreal will be back.

4. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I'm here. That deal with the pay sucks. The military sure seems to screw that up a lot. I'm not sure how many issues I had with that when I was in. I think I lost count. Or I just didn't want to count because it's too irritating. At least it's not your command though. Better to be irritated at DFAS than the people you drill with.

5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Forget to guess? Heh. That's ok I'm back for a few and will guess that Jeremy's next...

6. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Yeah, I guess I did. It's still early and I slept like crap again so I'm calling a mulligan on that one. I guess that's a sign I should go grab myself some coffee. Surreal's up next...

7. SupplySgt

Nope it's me. Fell asleep early. Woke up hungry so I had a bite to eat. Probably gonna lay back down in a bit. I'll be honest, when I first noticed the deal with the pay my first thought was my unit cause usually they are the ones at fault. Oh well. Jeremy, did you ever have a chance to check out the new ink? I'm guessing Jeremy will be next btw.

8. Jeremy09LTZCrew

I finally did. I had to check it out on one of my wi-fi capable devices. That looks good. You're a much better artist than I. I'm lucky to draw competent stick figures. I can come up with ideas, but typically have to go to someone else to put it onto paper or onto my skin. How long did that take you in the chair?

SGT is next.

9. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Hello! This came is harder when you can't tell who is on via the chat app.
    However I can see these fellas are still on [MENTION=33410]SupplySgt[/MENTION] [MENTION=14375]jeremy[/MENTION]09LTZCrew

Latest Lawn Ornament news, cancelled the order for my headlights. Taking too long. Might order in another month or so, it's not even summer yet so plenty of warm days left for install.

Hey Jeremy, like the wheels!

10. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Ah, that sucks. I'm considering the same lights so I've been looking forward to seeing yours to make my final decision. That's alright though, I'm in no rush. What about the nerfs? When are those going on? And have you decided what you're doing with your bumper? I'm still trying to figure out what exactly to do about blacking my mirror caps and door handles. Yes, I know I could just get the factory black ones, but I'm trying to explore anything else that would give me a more unique look. I don't want gloss though. All of the black will be powdercoated or matte paint.

I'll take a shot and say [MENTION=53354]AMac[/MENTION] might make one more return.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.