1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess The Next Poster

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Thundare, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

It's me. I'm relaxing in the room right now. Tomorrow will be a pretty easy day. Just outprocessing. I think we're gonna do a cookout tomorrow evening. Should be fun. I'm guessing Jeremy will be next.
  2. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Cookout sounds yummy! My intentions are to go to work early tomorrow to get out early...never works out the way I plan though. Anxious to try out some new running shoes..I know, dorky, LOL

I guess Jeremy is next.
  3. SupplySgt

Nope it's me again. Still hanging around doing nothing. Figure I'll finish off what's left of this bourbon before bed. Guessing Jeremy is next.
  4. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Yep, I'm next, and [MENTION=53354]AMac[/MENTION], I've considered the vinyl as well. Right now I think that might actually be the leading option. Have you decided what you're doing with your bumper? I'd be curious to see some of that vinyl before tackling that myself.

Surreal is probably next, even though I tried tagging Amac
  5. SupplySgt

I guess I'll post one more time before bed. All I gotta do is be up before the chow hall closes LOL. Jeremy is next.
  6. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

It is I. You are correct. YAY, chat is back. Thank you Steve. I haven't seen Surreal on tonight though, which is odd. Perhaps he'll jump on before anyone else though. I'll guess Surreal to be next.
  7. SupplySgt

It's me. Just doing outprocessing today so it'll be pretty boring. I'll find out if I get any kind of honors today as well. I'm guessing Surreal will be next.
  8. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'm not to good at this game but something tells me that it will be Amac. :glasses:
  9. SupplySgt

Nope it's me. Just ate lunch. No honors for this course. I knew I was screwed when they said it would be up to the instructors. Ended up being all AGR people who got it. Of course they're going to be able to give the most input, they do this crap every day of the week. I had the best overall scores on all the evaluations so I'm a bit mad about that. I think it needs to be purely objective and that's the whole point of the evaluations. Anyway I'm done ranting. We're going to the main PX one last time so I'll be back later. I'm gonna get a wild hair and say [MENTION=12002]moogvo[/MENTION] is next.
  10. moogvo

moogvo Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

and here I am. WOOHOO! I got the new sub working well in the truck last night. It started to rain on me while putting my interior back together last night, then it was off to "Bloodborne Pathogens" class to sit through 3 hours of "If it's wet and sticky, and it isn't yours, then don't touch it." I ALWAYS feel like I need a shower after that class...

Now, let's check in with donyms!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.