Guess The Next Poster

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Thundare, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Nope, Its Me! Good rule of thumb in most cases Moogvo. I will try to remember that. I am guessing supplysgt. I assume that he is back form the PX and daydreaming about the steak is going to cook later tonight.

2. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I'm back again!

I've been super busy lately with exams and gearing up for work this summer, so I haven't been around much lately.

It looks like SupplySgt is the person to guess right now...

3. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I'm back from the PX. Our plans got changed. We got outvoted and we're going out to eat at Colton's instead of having a cookout. If I'm going to go to a steakhouse, I'd rather go to Longhorn's or Texas Roadhouse or Logans. Oh well. I'm gonna go with [MENTION=33253]donyms[/MENTION] this time.

4. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Hey Sarge, how did you know? Trying to play and work at the same time. :lol:I'll say Moogvo next.........

5. SupplySgt

Nope it's me. Just got back from going out to dinner as a group and now we're headed to the bar on post. Should be fun. Jeremy is next.

6. Untouchable

Untouchable Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Sorry, Sgt...its me. Be safe and have fun. I'm sure 07 will be around soon enough.

7. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

07 seems to have disappeared the last few days. Hopefully he makes his return soon. I'm here and I'm going to say Surreal is next, though he must be keeping busy in Phoenix since he's been less active the last couple of days. I'm blaming the increasingly nice weather.

8. SupplySgt

It's me. Just got our paperwork and signed out. Gonna sleep a couple more hours then wake up and get a few things done. Jeremy will be back.

9. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Yep. Long day at work. It's been busy, but with busy work, nothing interesting. I'll probably take off soon and head to the gym. I really need to buy a TV or something and stave off the boredom.

I'll stay with my original and say Surreal might show up since Sgt is catching a few more winks.

10. SupplySgt

It's me again. Gonna shut down the laptop and throw it in the truck. Checking out in a little while. Hope y'all have a good one. donyms is next.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.