Guess The Next Poster

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Thundare, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Nope just me Riley. Now Jeremy is next

2. moogvo

moogvo Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Moogie in da HOWSE!!! Jeremy is up at bat.

3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Ugh, long work week while out of town; I've barely been online with 18-20 hour days. It looks like I'm not getting home until Sunday, either, which fries my plans to replace passenger side my temp valve actuator. Meh. Jeremy's next...

4. Untouchable

Untouchable Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Sorry, it's me. That blows, man. Tonight is my last day at work until May 16th. Getting married and going to Mexico for a week. I think you'll be back, Surreal.

5. SurrealOne

No need to apologize for being yourself. As for the mariage bit, I don't know whether to congratulate you or give you my condolences. :rofl: Seriously, though, congrats and enjoy the honeymoon!

Hrm, as Untouchable tends to snipe and run, I'm going to say Jeremy, again ... even thoug it's odd that he's not posted, so far.

6. Untouchable

Untouchable Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Hahaha. I told her I'm wearing all black and she disagrees.

I am quite the sniper though. Just wish I had an M-107 instead of a Remington model 700. You'll be back again, Surreal.

7. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I'm finally back on here. Friday's are typically busy, but today was worse. Mostly because I work with a couple incompetents who don't seem to realize that being on graveyard doesn't mean they don't have to work.

I'll guess Surreal is next.

8. SurrealOne

I'll go out on a limb and say moogvo might drop in...

9. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

It's me again. I finally made it home. Gonna go to Old Chicago for dinner after I take a shower. I need to start putting my blues together at some point. Had to order a new nameplate though. Once it's in I'll have to find an excuse to wear them LOL.

Untouchable, I'm quite the shot too if I say so myself. Now as far as if I ever do get married, I fully intend on wearing my blues. No way I'll be renting a tux. That's gonna be my one non-negotiable when it comes to the wedding. I'm gonna guess Moogvo is next.

10. SurrealOne

I used to be one hell of a shot but I've gathered rust in the last year, as shooting is a skill that you lose if you don't use ... and I've basically had to put my shooting on hold duroing my quest for property. (The time I used to spend shooting now goes to looking for a home with acreage.) Hopefully that search is drawing to a close ... and then I can spend that time building a range. :) SupplySgt is next...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.