1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess The Next Poster

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Thundare, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Put succinctly, you're looking for a meaningful overnight relationship. Sarge is up next...
  2. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

If I'm gonna be in a relationship, I want it to be long term. However, I just don't see that happening with me actively seeking a mobilization. I'm not trying to get a piece of a$$ for the night. I'm at the point in my life where I'm done with that. If someone is willing to deal with that, then that's awesome. But if not, I'm not going to lose sleep over it and I'll just continue on like I am now. Guessing Surreal is next.
  3. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I's me again Margret, Just in here seeing what's going on this morning. Boy, coffee is gooooood in the morning. I have to say [MENTION=33410]SupplySgt[/MENTION] is next.........
  4. SupplySgt

Yeah I'm in. Time to crack open a cold one. It's my birthday so I might as well keep going like I did last night. I'll be back at Old Chicago later lol. Gotta claim my free pizza

donyms will be back.
  5. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

nope me this time. im guessing surreal is next.

Alex
  6. SupplySgt

Nope it's me again. Guess I should get dressed and head for Old Chicago. I too will guess Surreal
  7. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Sorry broke the streak. 09Z71 is next.
  8. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

It's been a long day and I have a bazillion things I want to do to the truck when I get home, tomorrow. Sadly I won't have time for all of them. I figure I'll tear open the dash and replace the passenger side temperature valve control actuator, do some more sound deadening while in there, reassemble it, and wash the truck if time/daylight permits. I'd love to get to review the ZxE's from Enkie's contest but I think that's going to have to wait until the following weekend, as I plan to show the Sylvania ZxE's next to Sylvania Crystalvisions AND ALSO next to OEM Sylvanias.

Hrm, Jeremy's been sparse but he should be around soon...
  9. SupplySgt

I'm in. I'm completely drunk but I'll attempt a response. This has been one of my better birthdays! I had some friends that went out of their way to remember it. I also had some friends that went out of their way to help celebrate it with me. It was good. Didn't get anything ordereed for teh truch but that's all good. I'm guessing Jeremy will be next. Have a good one y'all!
  10. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Nope just me, Riley. I'll have to say I will be next

---------- Post added at 05:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 AM ----------

Well would ya look at that :lol:

Dirty Dog where ya at?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.