1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess The Next Poster

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Thundare, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog New Member ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

:glasses:just got my skinny arse out of bed....lmao... maken coffee and playing with Mystic....
  2. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Active Member 1000 Posts

Dam you're up late lol. I'm gonna go out on a limb for real and say Sierraowner5.3 next c'mon Alex
  3. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Active Member 1000 Posts

yep ya got me. been up for a while now with the little one, finally got her to sleep so mom can sleep some. so im up and farting around on here.

surreal maybe? sarge will be to hungover to post. lol

Alex
  4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Yup I'm on before I fly. I'm looking forward to getting home. It better not rain, either, or I'll be upset. I think Sierra will be back.
  5. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

I'm finally up. Holy crap what a night. Memory is a bit fuzzy on parts of it though. Sierra called it on the hangover though lol. First one I've had in years. Speaking of Sierra, I think he'll be back.
  6. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts

Coach here. Been up for hours and no hangover. Well except for my hang over the belt, but working on that.
    SurRealone will be flying in low to make a speech.
  7. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

No speech, just popping in before I wash the truck. I'll probably post later regaridng some threads I found particularly useful when replacing the passenger side temperature control valve actuator. Maybe [MENTION=48233]rileyjr16[/MENTION] will pop in...
  8. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Active Member 1000 Posts

Good call. I feel Coach will be back
  9. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

I'm in. I calculated my fuel mileage from last Friday through today. 698 miles on 42 gallons of fuel. about 120-130 miles of that was all on post where, with the exception of three or four roads, the speed limit is 25mph. Apparently I'm doing VERY well on the highway on fuel mileage. I'm guessing Sierra is next.
  10. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Active Member 1000 Posts

yep, tis me. im feeling jeremy. he hasnt been around for a while.

Alex
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.