Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Guess The Next Poster

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Thundare, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I'm in. Just got home from work. I'm pretty tired so I think I'm gonna go ahead and go to bed. I'm gonna get a wild hair and guess Dirty Dog.

2. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

hmmm you going to get some rest now from you night at work..... me just waking up to start my day of work..... and I got the wild hair,,,, lmao..... finding my hat ......... have a great rest SUpply Sgt......

3. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Nope, it's me. I've been working half the day on an issue here at work and the other half on a seven page paper for one of my classes. I was assigned it last month, but it wasn't due until tonight, so... I went by the old adage, if you only have one day to do it, it only takes a day.

I'm guessing Surreal is next.

4. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Nah Coach just dropping in for a look see.
    SurRealone maybe if he is lucky and we aren't:rofl:

5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Present and accounted for. It's a busy day, though, so the brain's been fixated on work. Coach is next...

6. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

yup coach arrived and jealous of those who have paying work to do

SurRealone come on back

7. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

It's me. I'm up. Slowly getting back into the grind. So apparently we get Friday night off but then have to come in and work Saturday morning at 530. Why they did that I have no clue. Surreal is next.

8. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Nope, it be me just wandering by and thought I'd stop in to say hi. Erica need to be next.

9. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Nope just me. Trying to finish stuff then go do other stuff.

goldie come on back

10. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Goldie tends to snipe and then disappear, lol. I figure SupplySgt is next...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.