1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess The Next Poster

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Thundare, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

yeah I'm in one last time. Lol I was listening to the song I posted in the song thread during lunch break and so I posted some of the lyrics on facebook and my female friend replied with the next line. She obviously knew where I was going with that lol. I'm gonna finish this beer. Guessing Dirty Dog
    Last edited: May 1, 2012
  2. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Nope, it's me checking in again before leaving work. I might be back in later, but I wouldn't bet on it. I have some studying to do and want to get to the gym before it gets late and crowded.

By the way, [MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] I wasn't sure if you were aware, but I was just browsing around and... well... Your truck is backward.....

I'll guess Surreal makes a stop
  3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

ROFL - I just took the profile pic from the other side, this time. That's not backward :) I think 07 will pop in...
  4. Keeper 76

Keeper 76 Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Im gonna guess.................SurrealOne..........and I'm very very confident on this one!:money:
  5. SupplySgt

It's me now. I'm up and relaxing a bit before work. Already thinking about some more ink later this year. I had a lot of fun designing the one on my arm (still may get it colored in at some point). Sierra will be in next.
  6. 07XCSB

07XCSB Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Checking in. Sgt, Did you post pics of the new ink? I'm going to talk to a new shop down the road to see about my sleeve.
    [MENTION=37237]mfleetwood[/MENTION] To the line.
  7. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Hey...I think it worked for me this time! Let's see if I can now get the second part right with guessing [MENTION=33410]SupplySgt[/MENTION].
  8. SupplySgt

I'm in one more time before work. 07, I started a thread the day after I got it done. There's also a tattoo thread floating around as well and I posted in it too and went more in depth with the meaning of it. Guess I better think about leaving for work. I was window shopping in Craigslist and there's an 01 GMC 3/4 ton with an 8100 for sale in Columbia (about an hour from here). If I were ready to get another truck I'd be all over that thing. I'm guessing 07 is next.
  9. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

What do you need with a 3/4 ton truck, Sarge? That's a whole lot of radio you could haul around. Seems like overkill. 7-up.
  10. 07XCSB

07XCSB Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Yep, I be here. Nothing wrong with having more truck than you need. Better to have it and not need it, than needing it and not having it.

Surreal, To the plate.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.