1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Guess The Next Poster

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Thundare, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I have risen from the dead to come back to haunt you all!!!! Ummm I'm gonna say surreal is next

2. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Nope...now its S

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

jinx........

3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

About damn time. Where have you been Sgt?

4. sgtsjj

School has been eating up a lot of my time, I posted a thread explaining it buuuut Riley will be back

5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Riley seems to be slow to react. I think he's been hanging out with Coach too much. Jeremy is next.

6. sgtsjj

Haha gotta stop hanging out with those old slow guys!! Ummm gonna say you'll be back S

7. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Negative, Surreal had it right, albeit a bit early. I'm back and trying to figure out how to busy myself at work today. So far this site is winning that debate...

07 is next.

8. 07XCSB

07XCSB Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Yep. 7-up checking in.
    [MENTION=48417]Coach24[/MENTION] , To the line.

9. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

back just before the bunkhouse retreat. Got to go see a man about a horse and make sure the out house is safe.

07 back before his bed time grabs him

10. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I beat 07 back here. I want a horse. And a ranch. Some rifles and a potbelly stove too. I could do without the outhouse in favor of in door plumbing though.

7-up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.