1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess The Next Poster

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Thundare, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Curky

Curky New Member 1000 Posts

You are right. It is me... SurrealOne is up
  2. 07XCSB

07XCSB New Member 1000 Posts

I'm in... Hows everyone day? My wife loves that hat, She stole mine just after I took the pics. I've almost got my review ready to post on the lights. I should have it up in a couple of days. Enough rambling, Surreal to the line.
  3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts

Your idea of 'a couple of days' is funny, considering your review is up, now. No shock that the wife stole the hat; they do that. It bugs me most when they do it with food you order, as I was always like 'if you wanted some of what I was having you should have ordered it; I want all of mine!'. Maybe that's why I'm divorced? 7-up.
  4. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member 1000 Posts

I'm back.... Kinda glad I don't have any women issues any more, ummm S will be back
  5. 07XCSB

I have the women/ food thing figured out. I just order 2 orders of my meal. LOL

Surreal, To the line.
  6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts

I have the women/food thing figured out, too: remain a bachelor. :) 7-up.
  7. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Nope, It is me. Sitting in class. SupplySgnt up next
  8. 07XCSB

LOL. Oops! To late for that for me. No worries though, I'm happy as long as I order extra. LOL

Sarge JJ, To the line
  9. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

It's me. I'm up and getting ready for work. Last night of the week (well except for the couple hours we have to work Saturday morning). I'm gonna take another wild guess and guess [MENTION=53354]AMac[/MENTION] comes in for a spell.
  10. AMac

AMac New Member

Wanted to drop in and say hi! Plus throw out my guess that [MENTION=33410]SupplySgt[/MENTION] will be next.

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

hey good guess. SupplySgt and I posted the same exact time and we guessed each other. Great minds think alike. Maybe SupplySgt will have response to this interesting event so he's up next.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.