1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess The Next Poster

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Thundare, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

I am agreement on the TGI vs. Vortec. Ys air drag is still there but it is somewhat like drafting at Talladega . With a suburban the air should flow over the top and with a topper on a PU the same should be true

Supply sarge
  2. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Honestly the TPI conversion (with a Mini-Ram intake) should put out more power than a stock Vortec. The stock TPI put out almost as much power as the Vortec 350. That'll be a ton easier than rewiring everything for OBDII and I should still be fine drivetrain wise. Knowing the 1/2 ton will be capable from the rest of the standpoint makes that easier as well. Thanks Coach. I'm gonna guess Keeper is back.
  3. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I'm back and obviously missed what was bein talked about.... Maybe supplysgt back?
  4. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

yeah I'm back. Fell asleep for a couple hours. Female friend of mine seemed disappointed about me having to work tomorrow cause she's out with some mutual friends but after that nap I may have bought myself a couple hours so I may go drop in and surprise her.
  5. sgtsjj

Everyone likes surprises!! Ummm maybe coach will chime in!
  6. Coach24

Chime chime. Some surprises aren't welcomed and some are great
    Now we have sarge back from the Abyss he should pop in
  7. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Well, it's me now but I guess it will be Sarge next. :glasses:
  8. Coach24

I think sarge went to the barracks for a nap [MENTION=51306]jnbama[/MENTION] may be next
  9. sgtsjj

Nope sorry I'm back no nap time for me working coach
  10. JnBama

JnBama Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Yup took a pill and lights out for me
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.