1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Guess The Next Poster

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Thundare, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Must be something catching via the forum. I'm not feeling great myself and actually went to lay down for a couple hours. Of course, the one day I try to take a couple of sick hours I get called back in to clean something up.

Oh well.

SupplySgt is next...

2. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Yup I'm here. Just got home from work. Gonna be a long week for us. Each shift will be slightly longer, plus Wednesday night we'll be pulling a 12 hour shift. Time to go do my workout. Jeremy will be next.

3. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Nope, it's me. I'm up having my coffee and getting ready for my day. I think [MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] is up next. :glasses:

4. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I'm in. That was a good workout. Time for bed after I finish this beer. Gonna need all the rest I can get this week...

Sierra is next.

5. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

we have a winner! i will go with donyms.

Alex

6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'm taking a quick look at the forums before my work day begins. Donyms will be back.

7. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'm in, boy that is some good coffee, I like Starbucks but there is nothing better than good ole Folgers in the morning. :lol:I will have to go with [MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] is next..............

8. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

The best part of waking up ... is Folgers in your cup? Sad, very sad. I think Sierra will stop by.

9. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Nope just Riley stopping in and leaving my mark before I roll out. Now its gonna be Sierra.

10. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

nope, its me. I think Supplysgt will be making the next appearance

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.