1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Guess The Next Poster

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Thundare, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Good morning Guys and Gals, it's me. Just waiting for the coffee to be ready. I think [MENTION=53221]Curky[/MENTION] is next.............:glasses:

2. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

You got it good job, you get a gold star already this morning. I need another cup of coffee but I have no milk or cream.
    I think donyms will be next.

3. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

It's me. Finally home from work (walked in the door less than 10 minutes ago). My knee hurts like hell. I really need to get the lump in the back of it looked at but I need to find a civilian doctor first now that I have insurance through my civilian job (a little more extensive network than TRICARE). I haven't seen a civilian doctor in years since my yearly checkups are done by the Army. So I guess I should figure out how to find/pick a civilian doctor. Advice?

Anyway I'm gonna finish this beer and head for bed. I was gone from home for 15 hours. Spent 14 of that at work, 13.25 of that on the clock (lunch is unpaid). I'm beat. Wouldn't have been quite that long but they asked me to stay and fix some issues we had. It's nice to know that they trust me like that, but it does suck sometimes at the same time.

I'm gonna guess [MENTION=43217]dirty[/MENTION] Dog will pop in for a moment. Later guys. Have a good one.

4. donyms

It's me again. Sarge, I hope your knee gets better and I wish you the best at finding a good doctor I surely am not to good at finding a good one. I was 15 Delta, Lance missile crew member. Fort Sill OK. I guess [MENTION=33410]SupplySgt[/MENTION] is next.........................:glasses:

5. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

You caught me finishing my last beer for the day LOL. Good guess. You almost missed me. I was 19K (Tank Crewman) and am now serving in my original MOS, 92Y (supply), hence the s/n. Basic at Fort Jackson, AIT at Fort Lee, 19K reclass at Fort Knox. I'm on a P2 for my knee but just noticed the lump about 2 months ago. I wonder if getting it taken care of would allow me to run again....guess I'll have to find out. That's if it's not something more serious. I've heard of things developing from cysts in the knee that I prefer not thinking about. Anyway I'm off to bed now. I'll guess [MENTION=33253]donyms[/MENTION] will be back to keep things going.

6. donyms

You got it, I'm on my third cup and trying to figure out how to make a dollar today. Seems it is so easy to spend and so hard to make. I wish I owned an electric company. :lol:Isn't it about time for [MENTION=53221]Curky[/MENTION]...................:glasses:

1 person likes this.
  7. Curky

All right, I guess I will jump in again, lol:lol: I need to run to the store but no one has showed up to work yet. I mean must be nice to say. I will go in late. I think I will leave an hour early today. I say [MENTION=33253]donyms[/MENTION] will come back to see if he was right.

8. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I think Curky will be back.

9. Curky

Yes, it is me. Finley someone else showed up to do some work today. So, I got to go to the store and get myself another coffee.
    SurrealOne might be up next

10. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'm almost done with lunch but figured I'd drop in, again. Curky c'mon back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.