1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess The Next Poster

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Thundare, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Yup I'm here. Rain is on its way in so I don't think I'll be getting any more work done on the Camaro this weekend. donyms is next to the firing line.
  2. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Yep, your right Sarge. It's me again. :lol:I think maybe [MENTION=43217]dirty[/MENTION]dog may check in.................. :glasses:
  3. SupplySgt

Nope it's me. I'm mapping out exactly what I need and the cost for the TPI swap I'm planning for the truck. The thought crossed my mind to build a TPI based motor for the Camaro as well. I'm guessing Riley will be in next.
  4. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Good call. With all this rain I cain't change my trans filter and fluid

SupplySgt come on back
  5. SupplySgt

Yep. Gonna take a break and go grab some food. Riley will be back. Probably before I'm back from lunch.
  6. Keeper 76

Keeper 76 Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Nope it is I...the keeper of the gate.............guessin Sarge is back from lunch................
  7. SupplySgt

Yeah I'm back. I'm still thinking exactly how I want to work the TPI swap. There's several options to go and I may go for one swing on this instead of dropping in a stock setup and finding out I want more. Then I started thinking a MiniRam intake and then I came across the Pro-Flo XT. Leaning towards that and just running it off the TPI ECM to start off with. Not ready to shell out the money for the entire kit, but if I did have the money I'd go for the whole kit. As I have it mapped out now, I'm probably looking at somewhat better than LT1 power depending on heads used and cam. Since there's a P/N for a version that works with Vortec heads, I'll probably do that as well. Should be fun. Anyway I may take another break and go hit golf balls for a bit. I wish it was nicer, I'd go do the 9 hole course at the VA but since I don't know how long the rain will hold off I'll settle for the driving range. I'm guessing Curky will drop back in.
  8. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Wow, yep you got me; I learned something today that I havelearned many times. When it sounds to good. IT IS. :rofl:
    I say supplySgt is up

9. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Nope, it's me again. It has been nothing but rain on the radar all day here and yet it has not rained one drop at my house. I guess there is a big umbrella over me. :lol:Can't go anywhere because the truck is clean and as I said it is raining everywhere but my house. [MENTION=53221]Curky[/MENTION] Sound off................... :glasses:
  10. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Not Curky. But I'll do lol.

Next now is Curky
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.