Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Guess The Next Poster

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Thundare, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Yes Riley you'll do just fine. Alright now, check back in and sound off Riley, Who Dat??????????????

2. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

WHO DAT! DATS RILEY.....wait [MENTION=33253]donyms[/MENTION]......GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!

c'mon back donyms

3. donyms

Last check in tonight, watchin NASCAR at Darlington. Go Chevy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Riley your up again.

4. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I'm back in. Flipping back and forth between the Braves game and the race. THIS IS BRAVES COUNTRY!!!

Oh and I have two more words for both y'all. BOOMER SOONER! :D

I'm guessing riley will be back in.

5. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

You got it, Im back. No rain here. It was a pretty nice day out. But it has been cold for the past week. Going to sit and watch a movie with the women. My little girl went to prom tonight so had to clean the gun.:rofl:
    Donyms is next

6. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

nope its me.

i will go donyms.

Alex

7. donyms

Race is disappointing, may watch a movie myself. I can't stand Kyle Bush. I still hoping Jimmy can pull it off or Jeff Gordon. [MENTION=53221]Curky[/MENTION] you still around? :glasses:

8. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I'm still here, flipping back and forth between the Braves and the race. Junior is running a lot better now. He just needs a caution to get back on the lead lap. He's running faster than several cars on the lead lap now. Kahne is looking good right now. Probably up to him or Jimmie to get a win for Hendrick. Braves are up 5-1 after 6 and it's looking good for them. It's been a good road trip for them. donyms will be back.

9. donyms

Thanks for the update Sarge. I can't even watch the race now because the weather is on warning people about tornado's. Why don't they just say if you hear a train coming go hide in the closet or your basement until the train is gone and let me watch the race. Keep up the updates Sarge, Please. [MENTION=33410]SupplySgt[/MENTION] is next..................:glasses:

10. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Nope I was watching NASCAR too. Curky is next

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.