1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess The Next Poster

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Thundare, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Ok, I'm next. I'm also stupidly tired for some reason. Riley's next.
  2. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

I should be tired since I've been up since 530 am but I'm used to being on first break right now so I guess that's why I'm not tired right now.
  3. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Active Member 1000 Posts

Well I was almost next. This could be the last check in tonight.

Jeremy will sneak in at some point tonight
  4. SurrealOne

JEremy has 36 hours off and likely won't pop in while he's not working. I think SupplySgt is next.
  5. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

I was thinking the same thing with Jeremy. Doubt he'll be in. First Blood is on TV. Now that the race is over I think I'll watch that. donyms is next.
  6. SurrealOne

First Blood -- now that's old school. SupplySgt will be back.
  7. donyms

donyms Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Good job, yes it's me. JJ won and Chevy got 1st and 3rd so I am happy. Did Jeff Gordon go home before the race finished? I didn't hear how far back he was. :lol:Oh well, better luck next time Jeff. I have to say [MENTION=33410]SupplySgt[/MENTION] is next............... :glasses:
  8. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

Gordon got back on the track and stayed on the rest of the race as far as I know. Dropped to 24th in the points though. Jr had his worst finish of the year and it was just barely out of the top 15. Hopefully he bounces back nicely. Surreal, First Blood is one of my favorite movies ever. donyms is back to the line.
  9. SurrealOne

Not before I get here. Donyms is next, though...
  10. donyms

donyms Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Thanks Sarge, I was just glad Chevy and Hendrick won. I have to say [MENTION=33410]SupplySgt[/MENTION] is next.............. I gone for the night ya'll have fun. Be back in the morning for coffee. :glasses:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.