1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess The Next Poster

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Thundare, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Night D. Looks like it's just us night owls, SupplySgt. And you're next...
  2. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Yup I reckon so. At least I ain't the only one up at this hour. I'm debating starting a thread about my future engine mods. But I usually don't start those threads till I'm already working on it if it's something I already know what I'm gonna do (like the motor). Yet at the same time I can hardly contain the excitement even if it will be a month or so till I can get started on it. Surreal is next.
  3. SurrealOne

So start it. Never hurts to have a planning discussion. Jeremy popped in, so maybe he'll post next.
  4. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Yep, I'm here. Checking in from my phone load time is worse than usual. I was hoping to see a thread about the contest. Oh well, maybe later today. Surreal is next.
  5. SupplySgt

Nope I'm back again. Wishing I had faster internet cause i'm trying to skype with someone. Oh well. Surreal will be back.
  6. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Off for the night. Donyms will be next because he is up watching the weather:gasp:
  7. SurrealOne

SupplySgt is next.
  8. SupplySgt

I'm in. Talking on Skype right now. Jeremy is next.
  9. SurrealOne

He disappeared. I'm out too, as I'm beat; have a good night. SupplySgt is next.
  10. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Good morning truck people, It is I the morning Folgers guy checking in. I don't see anyone on now so the guess will really have to be a guess. [MENTION=33410]SupplySgt[/MENTION] is next.............. :glasses:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.