Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Guess The Next Poster

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Thundare, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

We'll see. Curky's next.

2. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Yep, you got it. I am going to go with someone new this time. Let’s see if he steps in. I don’t even know if he plays this. Moogvo is up

3. SurrealOne

He posts here, sometimes -- usually pops in to snipe. You could tag him by placing an @ symbol in front of his name and it'd result in a notification (much like PM notification) to him ... minus the emails that PM's also get, of course. Curky's probably next.

4. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Nope just me popping in before ingo back to bed well [MENTION=53221]Curky[/MENTION] is next

5. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Nope, just me. [MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] is next

6. SurrealOne

Yup. I think Curky is next...

7. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

It's me just checking in. Oh my God looking for a job is tough, especially since I have not had to for 16 years. I know this has been said before but boy do I wish I was 20 years younger and knew what I know now. :lol:I think [MENTION=51590]Pikey[/MENTION] will sound off now.................... :glasses:

8. SurrealOne

It's dang tough out there, right now, Donyms. You're actually in a better spot with some years on you, as young folks are having even more difficulty getting work than those of us with experience. Donyms is next.

9. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Thanks [MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] , yes it is tough but it is nice to know someone understands. I guess [MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] is probably next.........................:glasses:

10. SurrealOne

Just keep at it. You'll get there. I think Curky will drop in, next...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.