1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess The Next Poster

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Thundare, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Active Member 1000 Posts

:lol:jackleg

Yeah I just cycled 11 dummy rounds a few times and had a double/misfeed. Had 3 dreams where my gun jammed and bad stuff happened since it jammed.

Surreal is next
    Last edited: May 16, 2012
  2. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member 1000 Posts

Riley will be next. He has to wipe off his "pistol" first.
  3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Here, go for #1000 Alox... is next.
  4. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member 1000 Posts

Yes I can finally eat with the adults!! Riley will be back
  5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Alox, you've officially joined the club full of people who spend too much time here. I don't know where to congratulate you or console you. Riley is next...
  6. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Active Member 1000 Posts

Congrats Alox. I'm getting close. Yet so far away

Surreal come on back

Oh and I have it lubed up and back in its "holster"

I make it too easy....:no:
  7. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

It's me. Home from work. Location for drill was changed again. At least I'll have a good road test for the new tires since I'll be getting them Friday (assuming they didn't change the dates for drill as well which I will be confirming in a few). The SilentArmor does qualify for the $80 rebate so that'll be pretty nice. I was decided on them regardless of the rebate though so it's just icing on the cake. Anyway, time to grab a beer and call my supervisor. Curky is next.
  8. Curky

Curky New Member 1000 Posts

You got it. Hope you like the tires. It would suck to buy tires and not like them
    SupplySgt will be back
  9. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

From what most of the guys who commented in my tire thread said, that one is the way to go. One of the guys at the tire shop said he had them and loved them. Had put 77k miles on them before his boss asked him to replace them. They still had plenty of tread to go though and he said he ran his truck pretty hard with them. Sounds like it'll be perfect for my purposes, plus I like the way they look. I just grabbed a bite to eat so I'll let it digest before going to bed. I'm a long way from that 1,000 post club LOL. Curky will be back again.
  10. donyms

donyms Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Good morning Guys, got a good nights sleep last night and I am ready for a good day. I think [MENTION=53221]Curky[/MENTION] is next..............:glasses:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.