Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess The Next Poster

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Thundare, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

[MENTION=54354]LOVINTHESTORM[/MENTION] is next..........................:glasses:
  2. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Hello hello. Just detailed the truck time for a little ralaxing. Surreal is among us!
  3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Long day ... and it's not done yet. Lovin is next...
  4. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Mornin guys. Yesterday was pretty busy so I never got to check in. I'm on my phone right now. PT was outstanding this morning. Surreal is next
  5. donyms

Good morning all, just checking in. I will be on and off today since all I have to do is prep for my interview on Tuesday. This will no doubt be the hardest interview of my life. I think it's time for [MENTION=54354]LOVINTHESTORM[/MENTION] ....................
  6. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'm here huckleberry. Good luck with that Donyms. Maybe Pikey will come out to play.
  7. donyms

Huckleberry here, I don't see anyone on here now so I will have to guess that [MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] will drop in next.
  8. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Nah I'll pop in. JUST woke up. Went to Texas yesterday on 4 hours of sleep and came home last night at 0200 on those same 4 hours of sleep.

Lets see if [MENTION=28699]gmc[/MENTION]Erica wants to come in and play
  9. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

nope me, sorry haha. surreal is next
  10. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'm finally back in the city and need to find some dinner. I figured I'd drop in to see who was around. It looks kinda quiet. SupplySgt might drop in...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.