Guess The Next Poster

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Thundare, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I am, indeed, next. Jeremy's turn...

2. zigger215

zigger215 Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Nope it is me, checkin in and now I'm going to bed! Supply will wake us up

3. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Off to work, have a good one. Surreal is next.

4. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

nope, I think Jeremy will be next

---------- Post added at 08:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 AM ----------

Nope i think I will be wrong if i go with my last post. it will be [MENTION=33253]donyms[/MENTION]. Good morning.....

5. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Good morning to you [MENTION=53221]Curky[/MENTION], come on back....................

6. Curky

Saw you pop up on, the who is online box, I knew for sure you going to pop in, lol Hope your day go’s faster than yesterday. I get out at noon, then going to my side job staining a deck and pressure washing a house. It is going to be a hot one here. I love it, thank god winter is over. Donyms is up

Last edited: May 25, 2012
  7. donyms

Holy crap, you got a day planed, I'm just going to work here in my office and try to sell something. [MENTION=53221]Curky[/MENTION] you still there?

8. Curky

Yep I’m still here. That is the story of my life. If I don’t plain everything I forget. Thank god for Google calendar. I do 40hrs in office a week & 60hrs on call a week & side jobs and them my kid my yard then the women, lol Not complaining at all, just saying I HAVE to plain. I think you will come back [MENTION=33253]donyms[/MENTION]

9. donyms

Wait till you get old, you will slow down some at least. :lol:Enjoy while you can. Sound off [MENTION=53221]Curky[/MENTION] ..................

10. Curky

That is why I do what I do. I am young 34 in 2months. My house will be paid off in 9 years, that will save me a grand a month. At that point I will enjoy life. I get to do a little here and there. I am thinking ahead. I want to live and enjoy life and not struggle like I grew up. I work as much as I can. Life is what you make of it with speed bumps. You know… Donyms will be back

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.