Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Guess The Next Poster

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Thundare, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I am, indeed, next. Jeremy's turn...
  2. zigger215

zigger215 Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Nope it is me, checkin in and now I'm going to bed! Supply will wake us up
  3. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Off to work, have a good one. Surreal is next.
  4. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

nope, I think Jeremy will be next

---------- Post added at 08:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 AM ----------

Nope i think I will be wrong if i go with my last post. it will be [MENTION=33253]donyms[/MENTION]. Good morning.....
  5. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Good morning to you [MENTION=53221]Curky[/MENTION], come on back....................
  6. Curky

Saw you pop up on, the who is online box, I knew for sure you going to pop in, lol Hope your day go’s faster than yesterday. I get out at noon, then going to my side job staining a deck and pressure washing a house. It is going to be a hot one here. I love it, thank god winter is over. Donyms is up
    Last edited: May 25, 2012
  7. donyms

Holy crap, you got a day planed, I'm just going to work here in my office and try to sell something. [MENTION=53221]Curky[/MENTION] you still there?
  8. Curky

Yep I’m still here. That is the story of my life. If I don’t plain everything I forget. Thank god for Google calendar. I do 40hrs in office a week & 60hrs on call a week & side jobs and them my kid my yard then the women, lol Not complaining at all, just saying I HAVE to plain. I think you will come back [MENTION=33253]donyms[/MENTION]
  9. donyms

Wait till you get old, you will slow down some at least. :lol:Enjoy while you can. Sound off [MENTION=53221]Curky[/MENTION] ..................
  10. Curky

That is why I do what I do. I am young 34 in 2months. My house will be paid off in 9 years, that will save me a grand a month. At that point I will enjoy life. I get to do a little here and there. I am thinking ahead. I want to live and enjoy life and not struggle like I grew up. I work as much as I can. Life is what you make of it with speed bumps. You know… Donyms will be back
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.