Guess The Next Poster

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Thundare, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

You are a smart man, I hope one day to grow up myself :rofl: [MENTION=53221]Curky[/MENTION] you still there?

2. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

I don’t know if I am going anywhere, Steve is going to start posting winners soon, fingers crossed. I’m going to have to jump to other tabs to do work but I will be here. I think pikey will stop by

3. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I'm in after a post work nap. Off to find car parts. Curky is next I'm guessing.

4. donyms

Checkin in, No winners yet? Come on back [MENTION=53221]Curky[/MENTION] ..................

5. Curky

Not yet but he has been on. Soon very soon. I'm still here just trying to bust out some work, trying.
    :rofl:pop on in Donyms

6. donyms

Something tells me [MENTION=33410]SupplySgt[/MENTION] is comin down the road. Sound off Supplysgt...............

7. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Yeah I'm here. Never did make it to the parts store. Got distracted by food and I'm still here. Plus I should probably go back out and make for certain that I've tried what can be tried. The cap honestly does not look that old at all. If I recall correctly it looked fairly new when I bought the car and I haven't put enough miles on it to warrant a new cap. I try to be very thorough before I buy parts. Almost to a fault. donyms will be back.

8. donyms

I'm here, I am the same way with my troubleshooting. I normally like to find a way to prove the problem before buying parts. I think I hear [MENTION=53221]Curky[/MENTION] grumbling.

9. Curky

lol, I'm counting my time here at this job1hr 5mins and on to the next. at least i will be out side then. I think surreal will be passing by

10. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Good guess. I think Donyms is next...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.