Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Guess The Next Poster

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Thundare, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I am here and I am gone, got to find something to eat. BRB. [MENTION=53287]08_rado_rocker[/MENTION] is next.............

2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I've got to drive 1.5 hours to the lake, so I'm out for a while, too. @Sierrowner5.3 is next...

3. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

nope im back maybe sierraowner will pop in now...alex where are you

4. donyms

Thanks SGT for the good luck on the job hunt, I think [MENTION=53287]08_rado_rocker[/MENTION] may check in now. :gasp:

5. sgtsjj

im back, killing time waiting for my brother to get home, gotta use the truck to bring a grill and smoker to his camper since summer has pretty much begun up here... donyms youll be back

6. donyms

Why thank you sir. I think someone may have kidnapped 08. Come on back [MENTION=53287]08_rado_rocker[/MENTION] ....................

7. sgtsjj

hey might have been kidnapped lol seems to happen on this thread alot donyms...

8. donyms

Oh well, I guess you loose a good one from time to time. My money is on [MENTION=39040]sgtsjj[/MENTION] next............

9. sgtsjj

oh ya im back im actually winning a little today lastnight i couldnt for the life of my donyms youll be back

10. donyms

Yes I'm checkin in and checkin out, time to smoke, eat and spend some time with the little woman. sgtsjj your up, find rado if you can. :rofl:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.